Sunday, May 10th, Mother’s Day
In light of Governor DeSantis’ easing of state restrictions, we have established a target date of Mother’s Day – Sunday, May 10th – as our re-opening date for Sunday services.
Here is a brief summary of our re-opening plan.
1. We are resuming operations under a very measured and cautious approach. This means we will follow the safety protocols and social distancing measures that we are already accustomed to, and those outlined in Florida’s Phase One re-opening plan. Then, as our comfort levels rise over the following weeks we will gradually phase in more activities.
2. For now, our main goal is to resume Sunday morning worship services.
4. Specifically, this means we will have new seating arrangements in our sanctuary. Chairs will be spaced 6ft. apart. However, families and couples, and smalls groups of 4-6 people may establish seating “blocks.”
5. We will NOT be offering coffee or a continental breakfast. There will be no fellowship dinners or meals for now. This is for safety reasons and to stop the spread of germs.
6. We will not be shaking hands or hugging for now.
7. Children’s ministry and nursery will be available for parents who might like to take advantage of these services. Social distancing measures will be in place and the rooms completely disinfected.
8. We have five hand sanitizer stations throughout the church building for your convenience.
9. Please feel free to bring and wear a safety mask.
10. Finally, in times of uncertainty and fear – God’s house and God’s people MUST BE AVAILABLE. The Word of God commands it. The early church understood this and laid their lives on the line for it.
I miss my church family. I want to see you again… soon. Will you join us on May 10th as we come together as the body of Christ to worship the Father in spirit and truth?