People talk. No stopping that. It’s a good thing because I would have missed out hearing the following:
- “PCC is a church that has been instrumental in changing my life.”
- “I met God in a meaningful way when the invitation was given."
- A local pastor said to me, “I wish I had one half the momentum in my church that’s taking place yours. PCC is fast becoming THE shining beacon in this area.”
- “I pray for you and PCC every day.”
- “My family and I have found a new church home.”
- “Good word today.”
- “PCC saved my life.”
- “The children’s ministry is awesome.”
- “My small group has been a life-line for me.”
- “God is more real to me than ever before.”
This is just a sample of the kinds of things I hear each week. Whenever you see lives being changed, resources being raised, encouraging testimonies being offered, and new families being added to a church on a weekly basis, YOU KNOW GOD IS DOING SOMETHING!
I love my work.