Talked to Renae last night and she gave me a brief update on the teens:
1. They got caught in a severe lightning storm yesterday. It lasted about two hours and they had to run for shelter. Very severe she said.
2. She told me how well-behaved the teens are. Everyone is getting along. Just a good group of kids. Very proud of them.
3. There is a sincere desire in the heart of these teenagers to draw closer & nearer to God. She said it is a wonder to witness this in these young people.
4. Very beautiful location - Lookout Mountain, TN
5. Not getting enough sleep.