Adapted from Craig Groschel
- This may be the first, or last, time a person may ever set foot in a church.
- I believe the Holy Spirit prepares people, and draws them to our church, and their hearts are receptive to receive.
- Even a lot of church-people don’t fully understand the gospel and need to get truly born-again.
- Some people trust the church, (or its ordinances), for salvation rather than the Savior, Christ.
- Seeing others getting saved gives believers another reason to worship and provides a motivation to witness.
- New Christians can “light our church on fire.”
- Angels in heaven rejoice when one sinner repents (Luke 15:10).
- Hell is a real place and the consequences are too high to not offer an invitation.
- I care deeply about people.
- Entire families and workplace environments can be impacted when just one person meets Christ.
It's no wonder that God keeps sending people to PCC - He knows that a godly church filled with godly people are creating a warm enviroment (like an incubator) in which "new births" will occur.