I got some notes from a recent pastors conference. Here are a few quotes worth sharing:
- What is it that God wants to do in our church? Not, what is it that the deacons or the bloggers want? But what does GOD want?
- God used unschooled, ordinary men to change the world.
- Most churches stick their kids in the basement with a woman that knew Moses.
- Did you know that some people don’t want the church to grow?
- The church in Acts grew because it was willing to change.
- We can prepare for a move of God, but we can’t plan it.
- We yell at lost people for acting like lost people.
- Unconfessed sin impacts the power of God in our churches.
- Secret sins are secret only for a short time.
- God has a plan to bring secret sins out into the open.
Post a Comment