Well, we have come to the end of what Donna and I consider to be the best FPU class yet. It was amazing to watch the changes taking place in each person. It was actually a visual transformation.
- Total class debt at the first class: $663,799
- Total class debt at the last class: $537,253
- Total debt paid off while attending FPU: $126,546
Here are the averages:
- Starting debt per class member: $27,658
- Ending debt per class member: $22,386
- Debt paid off per class member: $5,273
- One class member will be debt free very soon.
Now those are impressive numbers! These people get it! They are what we call Gazelle intense". They have seen that it is possible to pay off the debt they have accumulated and live debt free. It was an awesome privilege and honor to coordinate this group of people.
What an awesome class! What an awesome God we serve that can bring such a diverse group of people together to learn what His plan is for money!
Happy Thanksgiving Ronnie.