When I drive onto the campus of PCC on Sunday mornings and see the parking lot so full and people streaming in, I am very excited. I never come to our church property without remembering that God is “able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think” (Ephesians 3:20). I never take for granted the amazing work that God has given to us to carry out and the amazing things He has already accomplished in us. I never take this for granted.
We are a church with vision. Always have been. There are some things we can never compromise on:
- To engage in worship that is life-changing and transforming
- To boldly preach God’s inerrant Word without compromise, and with compassion
- To share the Good News of salvation and hope with as many people as possible by every means possible
- To provide a church where people are cared for
- To equip families to live in godly, wholesome relationships
- To make disciples
Big things are in our future. I know 2010 will be our greatest year ever.