- First of all let me say that I am amazed at all the comments on Facebook about PCC – not just today’s service, but the whole program. I am very glad that so many people love their church as much as they do.
- Today was a good day. All the way around.
- Attendance was up 70 people from last week. Honestly, our numbers won’t blow anyone away, but I’m having a blast.
- You ever look around and realize you love your life?
- I love what God is doing at PCC, and think our church is going to have a big impact on those people who are far from God.
- Lost people matter to God, and therefore should matter to us.
- We have some amazing people at PCC and I am blown away by their generosity and willingness to serve sacrificially.
- It’s amazing to me how God always sends us the right people at the right time. Just saying…
- The change in the order of service is working pretty good for us. It still needs some tweaking though. All things considered, I like how it feels and like how the service ends (for now).
- Do you ever noticed how long people hang around after each service? That is amazing to me. It’s always a good sign when people love to hang out with one another.
- This Wednesday night is UNITE FAMILY PICNIC. Grills hot at 6:00 PM
- Next Sunday is COMMUNION SERVICE – Let Us Remember
- Next Sunday after the second service is a FARWELL RECEPTION for ALEX & CINDY BUELL. We are going to miss this wonderful couple.
- The guys in the tech booth (audio, lights, & projection) and doing their job well. Making me sound good. Even with the change in the order of service, they are barely missing a beat. It’s good to have people serving who know our church’s culture, can feel our vibe, and keep their head in the game.
- Today I talked about staying diligent in our spiritual growth so that, as Peter said, we “don’t fall from our steadfastness.” In the last two weeks I have heard of two pastors who have fallen from their steadfastness because of sex traps.
- Just because we have hands raised in the service doesn’t mean we have hearts surrendered. Big difference.
- I am meeting with a group of church planting pastors this week for breakfast. Looking forward to it.
- Tell ANYONE and EVERYONE you know (who doesn’t have a church home) that I would love to have them visit us and join us for worship. Invite them. Bring them. Tell them what a great church PCC is. Better yet, tell them what a great God we serve.
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Sunday Mind Dump - May 23, 2010
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment