- Overanalyzing the past performances can keep us from pulling the trigger on the future. It’s called analysis paralysis.
- Don't waste time assigning blame. Just fix the problem already.
- Haters – we can’t stop them, but we can block them. My favorite feature on e-mail, blog, and web site.
- I only have so many "meeting hours" in a week.
- It is folly to work hard from early morning to late at night…. God wants you to get proper rest. See Psalms 127:2
- Some things can just crash and burn. I'll survive. So will the church.
- God’s calling to ministry also includes ‘timing.’ There is always a delay in the desert (Galatians 1:7) while God prepares you to trust Him.
- Suicide bombers are murderers, not martyrs. Martyrs are killed BY OTHERS for refusing to renounce their faith.
- Couples who have experienced miscarriages never say they lost a "fetus." They know they lost a real baby. "God ordained & planned my days before I was born" Psalm139:16.
- We need to take a long look at our short lives.
- No church will grow to the size that God wants it to grow without some pruning of the dead wood.
- Pain warns you that something is wrong in your body - so you go to the doctor. Pain in your life is also an indicator that something is wrong with the way your are living (morally & spiritually). So what do you need to change?
- Never allow anyone who contributes so little to the relationship to control you so much.
Post a Comment