Friday, December 10, 2010
1. THIS SUNDAY. The message is “A Time for Reconciliation.” A married couple from our church family will be testifying and telling their story.
2. NEXT SUNDAY (Dec 19). Cardboard Testimony Service
3. FRIDAY, DECEMBER 24 – Christmas Eve Candlelight Service
4. SUNDAY, DECEMBER 26 – The Year in Pictures. This will be an end-of-year video that showcases all we did in 2010. There will be ONE SERVICE ONLY that day – 10:00 AM.
5. FIND A PLACE TO VOLUNTEER - PCC happens each week because of the awesome volunteers we have. As we look to 2011, there are areas you might consider getting plugged in to. God has given each of us unique talents and gifts that He intends that you use for His purposes. If you are a regular attender or member, who is in good standing, and financially contributes to this church, you could serve in our FIRST IMPRESSIONS MINISTRIES (greeter teams, café, hospitality, ushers, Welcome Center, security, or parking), FAMILY MINISTRIES (if you have a heart for children, all age levels), WORSHIP MINISTRIES (especially experienced guitarists) and a whole bunch of other stuff! If you’re interested, let us know.