1. I'm back in the saddle this Sunday. The message is “Your Church, An Extended Family’ Part 2. It’s sure to strike a chord with a lot of people. PCC is a place where you can belong. This would be an excellent day to bring as many guests as possible.
2. This Sunday afternoon is our FALL FEST and CHILI COOK OFF. It’s going to be a great event for the kids and a perfect opportunity for fellowship among the adults. It’s starts at 3:30 PM and will conclude sometime after dark, after we have spent time around the camp fire.
3. It looks like the WEATHER is going to be PERFECT this Sunday afternoon too. Temperatures are forecast to be in 60s during the daytime and in the 40s after dark.
4. POLICIES. They are not the most exciting part of church leadership, but they are needed. Without the guiding principles of policies you end up with a hap-hazard method of making decisions. Having said that, it is time for me to publish some new polices. They are: my WEDDING policy, my HOSPITAL VISITATION policy, and our church’s BABY DEDICATION policy. I will notify the church when they are finished, and they will be posted on this website soon.
5. PERSONAL. I like living in NW Florida. It’s not perfect, no place is. I hear people complain about this area all the time, but not me, I like it here. First there is
– which is 210, 000 acres of public land to enjoy. Then there is all the water ways we have access to: the beach, the rivers, and bays. I love the water. Every time I get outdoors, get on the water, or out the forest, I am thankful. Every Sunday when I come to church, I am thankful. When I spend time with my friends who live here, I am thankful. Yea, I like it here. Blackwater River State Forest
Post a Comment