1. This Sunday’s message is: Four Stages of Family Life. We’ll see what God’s Word has to say to couples during the newlywed years, the child bearing years, the child rearing years, and the empty nest years. This will probably be one of the most important messages I have shared in a very long time. It will also be full of transparent illustrations from my own family life.
2. This music this Sunday is all hymns. I cut my teeth on hymns, like many of you have. I’m looking forward to it.
3. After church there is an Easter Egg hunt for the kids. The time is 3:00 – 5:00 PM.
4. I received a very encouraging e-mail today. A well-timed “thank you” can lift me for days. It can do more for my emotional well-being than a professionally trained therapist. People who have the gift of encouragement are gifts from God to the Body of Christ.
5. The campus grounds have been mowed and the building has been cleaned. Our volunteers really stepped it up this week, as well as today, getting everything ready for the weekend. I like the camaraderie we experience together on Friday’s. Plus, the breakfast they made today was fantabulous! I love this church.
See you Sunday!
Post a Comment