We can sense the winds of the Holy Spirit blowing upon our congregation in a fresh way. Almost everyone recognizes something new and seasonal in the air. It is time for us to plow new ground, plant, cultivate, and reap.
God has shown Himself mighty in the last ten years, bringing us to such a time as this. The things we have seen accomplished thus far are well beyond mere coincidence or simply the result of hard work. Rather, they are the direct result of God's favor.
This is what we are praying and believing God for in 2008:
1. An average weekly attendance of 800
2. Fulfillment of our 20-20 Maturity Vision
3. C.O.R.E. Classes to be offered this summer
4. Leadership Community
5. Elder Ordination
6. To baptize 100 people in a single day
7. A fresh harvest of lost souls - the irreligious, unchurched, or de-churched
8. "Low maintenance" believers who will get on-board with our mission
9. Hilarious, generous givers
10. A fresh outpouring of God's Spirit
I am hopelessly optimistic and believe that with God all things are possible. My excitment is almost too much to contain.