I became a believer at twenty-four. Within six months I was volunteering for anthing I could in my church. Within one year I was teaching. Here it is two decades later - and then some - and I still love the work.
1. This is what I was created to do.
2. My life has greater meaning when I see others given hope through the teaching of God’s Word.
3. It is an honor when someone calls me their pastor.
4. I am investing my life in something that will out-live and out-last me.
5. I am responsible to God for the people He has given me to shepherd.
6. I want to join Christ in His work.
7. I love the challenges of leadership.
8. It forces me to grow as a person.
9. God uses me.
10. The office of pastor is a God-ordained office.