Looking back over 2008 I realize that a lot of amazing things happened at PCC – and we accomplished a lot together. The stories and testimonies of success are too numerous to list, but here are a few events that stand out:
1. The “pruning.” It was painful, but I am SO GLAD it happened. We are so much better off and more fruitful than we have ever been
2. Baptizing a whole lot of people
3. Adding a whole lot of new members into our membership
4. Graduating a whole lot of people from our 201 maturity seminar
5. Easter Weekend – over 1200 in attendance
6. Record-breaking attendances 3 times this year
7. Redesigning our web site
8. Launching the “Foundations” classes this summer
9. Getting a new youth overseer and restructuring the teen department.
10. Launching the mid-week children’s services.
11. Upgrading the lights in the sanctuary and buying a new church sign (both bought and paid for by generous donors through a special offering)
12. Dadfest on Father’s Day – when we had all those custom cars and motorcycles show up
13. Expanding our multi-media; filming testimonies, using a live-feed, etc.
14. Cardboard testimonies
15. Signs of Life Campaign – the sermon series and special offering. It has been a huge success so far!
It has been a remarkable year - the best ever.