I haven't posted in a couple of days. Two reasons: (1) I wanted Sunday's post to stay up long enough to ensure that everyone who logs on would read it. It was heart-felt and I didn't want its message to get buried at the bottom of the page too quickly, (2) I was also having a little difficulty with my "comments" section. It seems that no one has been able to leave a comment (since last week) - none were getting through. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.
At any rate, I thought a good way to end this year would be to list the top-ten posts of 2008. The following list contains the ones that received most attention.
10. Size Matters - here
9. Dumb Dogs - here
8. Absalom at the Gate - here
7. Absalom and His Campaign Promises - here
6. True Colors - here
5. The Ten-Year Hiccup (Part 1) - here
4. The Ten-Year Hiccup (Part 2) - here
3. I'm Not Being Fed at My Church - here
2. Children of the Devil - here
1. A Church I Heard Something About - here