1. People who drive slow in the left lane
2. Dr. Phil
3. People who spend $5 on a cup of coffee and keep adding more ingredients so it won’t taste like coffee
5. Kenny Chesney
6. Potted meat.
7. Male cheerleaders. Is there even such a thing?
9. Eating at Ryan’s during flu season
maybe I can shed a little light.
People who drives slow in the left lane--is a sign of life is only about them. Dr.Phil is for people who have lost one of the talent that God has issue to every mankind and that is "common sense."
Snuggies for people who want to lay or sit still until at least 8 hours or they are sick. Nascar the only legal way to drive fast. Male cheerleaders---female wanna-bees.
eating at Ryan's during flu season opps!! a preplan family reunion at golden corral trying to make family happy by showing up opps!! and now I am feeling slightly sick.
Please leave your name.
Numbers 1 & 10 are near and dear to my heart.
Get in the slow lane and out of the way and keep your cat in your house, not in my yard.
OPPS! AGAIN PASTOR I FORGOT TO LEAVE MY NAME, I hope and pray that I am feeling better by Wednesday.
Hey, Ron! Just admit to your readers you can't figure out why our cat won't come to you like your Jack Russels do when you call - Berkley knows who "safe people" are and which ones are not (i.e., in Berkley's case - you - he knows you prefer dogs)
Affectionately . . . your wife lol
1. People who drive slow in the left lane – My husband
2. Dr. Phil – Don’t watch him
3. People who spend $5 on a cup of coffee and keep adding more ingredients so it won’t taste like coffee – Really don’t appreciate a good cup of coffee
4. Snuggies – What you are getting for Christmas!
5. Kenny Chesney – Needs a new wardrobe
6. Potted meat – Hurricane food
7. Male cheerleaders. Is there even such a thing? More popular than 20 years ago.
8. NASCAR – Will only watch one race from start to finish…Daytona 500
9. Eating at Ryan’s during flu season – I don’t do it
10. Cats. – A skilled predator and is currently the most popular pet in the world
Ha! to Rhonda's comment! :-)
Hey Rhonda! The NEW Milton Walgreens has GATOR SNUGGIES!
People who drive slow in the fast lane have absolutely got to be oblivious to the sign that reads, "Slower Traffic Keep Right."
The best cat is the cat that belongs to someone else in another neighborhood not mine.
I used to buy the $5 cup of coffee at Starbucks, but I can now find better things to spend $5 on.
Only watch NASCAR like most other people to see the tremendous crashes, and hope that noone got hurt.
Potted meat is a poor mans Braunschweiger....bet most of you couldn't believe I could spell that....:-)
1.Driving slow in the fast lane if i am guilty i have an excuse i am a Grandpa.
2.Dr Phil- i don't watch.
3. don't drink coffeee perion anymore.
4. Snuggies- ???
5. Kenney Chesney- all his music sounds the same.
6. Potted meat- yuk ! who know what's in that stuff!
7. Rah Rah Ree kick him the knee.
8. Goint to my first Nascar race Nov 1 Dega!!!!!
9. Ryans only as a last choice
10. I married a cat lover 25 years ago i have adapted . trust me it wasn't easy.
Post a Comment