1. THIS SUNDAY is Mother’s Day and a good opportunity to worship together as a family.
2. The MESSAGE this Sunday is NOT a Mother’s Day message. I will continue the current series. Our congregation is enjoying the Joseph series so much that I didn’t want to lose momentum. The message title this Sunday is, “Forgiving Others – The Ultimate Test.” This is the moment that Joseph finally reveals himself to his brothers. It is deeply moving.
3. TELL US YOUR STORY. If you would like to write us a testimony of good things happening in your life, you can use our new website to do so. Go to PaceCommunity.com and click the SHARE YOUR STORY tab, then click the LAUNCH SHARE FORM to write your testimony. Your story will be sent to Gene Tharp before being published. We’d like to hear from you!
4. I’m going to be extremely busy next week. I’m already swamped and it hasn’t even gotten here yet.
5. WHEN PEOPLE LEAVE YOU. When people walk away form you, let them go. You must let them walk. Your destiny is never tied to anybody who left. Your happiness should not be either. The Bible says, “They went out from us that it might be made known that they were not of us, because if they had been of us, they would have continued with us” (I John 2:19). People leave you because they are not joined to you. And if they are not joined to you, you can’t make them stay. Let them go. You’ve got to know when it’s over. You’ve got to know when their part in your story is finished. You’ve got to know when it’s dead. Develop the gift of goodbye. You have a new chapter in your life that needs to be written. Let God bring new people, the right people, into your life. Move your tent pegs outward and enlarge your borders – God has more for you, something better.
Post a Comment