People often submit prayer requests to the church, or to me personally, asking for prayer. We are very glad to respond to these requests. But sometimes people will turn it around and ask how THEY can pray for us.
How You Can Pray For PCC:
- Pray that we stay focused on our God-given mission and mandate without ever letting mission drift set in.
- Pray for our church staff. We have the greatest staff in the world and you will never know how much they do behind the scenes to make PCC run smoothly. Pray for their families too.
- Pray for our church family. We are living in hard economic times.
- Pray for the suffering people who show up at PCC every single Sunday. The needs are so great.
- Also, pray for other churches in the area who are doing a work for God. We are all on the same team.
How You Can Pray For Me:
- Pray that I stay close to God and maintain my spiritual walk.
- Pray for my protection. The amount of spiritual warfare I have been involved in is nothing like I have ever seen.
- Pray for my family – Renae, Jonathan, Jamie, and Nathan. They are my first ministry. The burden they carry you would never know. God knows. Talk to Him in our behalf.
- Pray that I don’t get sidetracked. It would be easy for me to be sidetracked and focus too much on those who want to see PCC destroyed. Trust me, those people exist.
- Pray that I hear from God regularly.
- Pray for my testimony, that I maintain a good and healthy one.
- Pray that I lead well, teach well, and shepherd well.