- People tend to believe the parts of the Bible they like & ignore or deny what doesn’t fit their system.
- Sex is far more than a physical connection. It’s more than skin-on-skin. You are 'giving yourself' to another; and it may even touch your soul. Tell teenagers they don't make a condom to protect your heart.
- Kingdom-minded leaders give children & student ministries top PRIORITY. If you are a pastor and you neglect age-level ministries, you do so to the determent & decline of your church.
- It takes about 10-15 years of actual pastoring (in the real world) to lose the arrogance you develop in seminary. If you haven’t been humbled by then, you never will be.
- Your creation cost you nothing. You salvation cost God His Son. Your sanctification will cost you your ego.
- Any time I teach about giving, the generous smile, the stingy squirm, and misers get miserable.
Monday, October 5, 2009
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment