Pace High School is known far and wide as being one of the most desirable high schools that any student could possibly attend. Many parents have moved into this area for the single purpose of enrolling their own children in this remarkable school. The appeal of this school is due to the amazing leadership provided by its administrators, staff, faculty, and teachers who hold to a value system that (probably) 90% of the families in this community share.
Now the ACLU is causing you a bit of trouble. That’s okay. We stand with you, by you, and in support of you.
To you, the leaders of Pace High School, I would like to say:
- Thank you for not being intimidated.
- Thank you for standing up and stepping up.
- Thank you for being men & women of integrity.
- Thank you for doing right when it hasn’t been easy.
- Thank you for not giving up or losing hope.
- Thank you for being excellent examples of leadership.
- Thank you for being the kind of community leaders we are PROUD of.
- Thank you for helping Santa Rosa County and Pace to be a better place to live.
Even if the ACLU prevails in this suit, we take comfort in knowing that YOU have been instrumental in shaping this community to be what it is today. For all these many years you have done your job with a standard of excellence, exemplifying what leadership truly is. You have fought the good fight.
We are indebted to you.
Rev. R. E. Christian
Pace Community Church