1. Preaches less than 15 minutes
2. Frequently condemns sin, but never those inside the church
3. Works from 8:00 until midnight each day, and is also the church janitor
4. Has taken a vow of poverty becaues he's not "in it for the money"
5. Makes $100 per week, wears good clothes, buys good books, drives a good car, and gives $150 a week to the poor.
6. Is 28 years old and has been preaching for 35 years.
7. Wonderfully gentle and good-looking
8. Has a burning desire to work with the teenagers but is always with the seniors
9. Makes 15 daily calls to church families, visits every sick and shut-in, as well as the hospitals, evangelizes the lost, and is always in the office when needed
10. Smiles all the time with a straight face because he has a good sense of humor which keeps him dedicated to the work